Friday, April 22, 2016

Murder. (Prompt Story)

I had had it. This was the only option now. I wanted to kill her. That's why I went to him. An old friend you could say. We went to an archery class together, went on a couple dates until I found out what he did for a living. Scared me off, but I knew where I needed to go for this sort of thing. I wasn't just going to waltz into his agency without an appointment or a disguise. So, after calling the place, I went immediately after dying my hair red from its original blue. I put on sunglasses and made my way inside the tattered old building.  

A person sat at sad excuse of a desk. He turned to me and looked me up and down. He raised an eyebrow at my skinny jeans, messenger bag, and muscle t-shirt.  

"Can I help you?" He asked. I nodded. 

"I have an appointment. Should be under the name Felicity," I said, walking up to his desk. Not my real name. He starts typing into the computer. I see his eyes light up in realization.  

"Oh, You're Felicity. Well, I'm sorry to tell you but, the person who originally had you in their schedule left from sickness. But I can take you in mine. I'm free for a half an hour. Step into my office," the guy joked, turning around and bringing another chair from behind him. He motioned for me to sit down and I did.  

"So, he told me you were the guys to see," I said taking out a folder of all the research on her. He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"See for what?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and handed him the folder. 

"Murder." I said flatly. 

"Oh, that, yes," he said opening the folder. He looked at its contents slightly shocked. "It looks like you did all our work." 

"Oh, yeah. I stalked her for a week. All of this information is accurate. All I request is that you kill her and leave no loose ends so I don't get found out. Can you do that?" I asked. The man nodded. He closed the file and put in his desk drawer.  

"It will be extra for the extra check for loose ends but not too much. We will give you a call when it's done. Now, about pricing. It'll be somewhere around 15 grand. Is that still okay?" He asked eyeing me cautiously. I nodded. It would be coming out of my parents old account. They were dead and that money would finally be mine when she was dead. Everything would be.  

"That's fine. Is cash okay?" I asked, putting my messenger bag on the desk. I opened it and money comes spilling out. He smirks.  

"Cash is fine. Can I ask who this person is to you?" He asked, counting up money. I smirked. 

"Of course. It's my older sister." 

No comments:

Post a Comment